If you are using the DMDS Manager to download spots, you may have files named by the title of the spot instead of by the Ad-ID/ISCI. If you would like files named by Ad-ID/ISCI, follow the steps below to update the DMDS Manager settings.
You will need your DMDS username and password as part of this procedure. If you do not know your username and password, please contact YANGAROO Ad Support at 1.866.992.9902 Option 2, Option 1 or email@example.com before starting the procedure below.
- Right click the DMDS Manager system tray icon and select Preferences.
- On the Download tab, locate the File Naming Format section.
- Set the first drop down to Ad-ID. Set the remaining four drop downs to NA.
- Click Save, then click Yes, and then click OK.
- Right click the DMDS Manager system tray icon and select Log Off. Click Yes.
- Enter your DMDS username and password and click Log In Now.
- You may close the DMDS Manager window, if desired.